Customers’ Hidden Needs
Developing new products, or new market entry strategies or a new brand awareness campaign without really understanding your customers is doomed to fall short of expectation.
In order to understand what customers want, marketing departments are often encouraged to listen to the “voice of the customer.” However, the most commonly used methods of gaining insight into customers’ needs, such as focus groups and surveys, can have significant limitations because customers often struggle to articulate their needs and motivations.
Using a variety of advanced customer research techniques, we can help you overcome these challenges and deliver real customer insight.
A typical hidden needs project involves:
- A review of any current customer insight available
- Selection of a number of customers to approach for face-to-face ethnographic interviews
- Selection of a number of customers to approach for telephone cognitive mapping interviews
- Completion of the interviews
- Data analysis and preliminary report creation
- Insight-based marketing and innovation workshops
There’s no need to feel left out in the dark, contact us today and lets get started!